3 medium zucchini
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp black pepper
- With a good vegetable peeler create long ‘noodles’ by starting at the top of the zucchini and peeling wide ribbons down the length of the zucchini. Continue making ribbons as you turn the zucchini to get all the green part off first.
- When the centre portion becomes too thin, set it aside to use for a salad and start a new zucchini.
- Heat a large skillet on medium high.
- Add the olive oil and zucchini ‘noodles’ and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season with freshly grated black pepper and salt if desired to taste.
- Serve with your favourite pasta sauce.