ICT Reset 1-4
- 2 medium sized zucchinis, grated
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Place the grated zucchini into a sieve, sit for 10 minutes, and then press lightly to drain any excess water.
- In a bowl combine the spring onions, eggs and parmesan and add the drained zucchini. Mix well, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat some oil in a pan over moderate heat. Spoon mounds of the zucchini mixture into the pan and fry until lightly browned. Flip over and cook the other side, pressing down to flatten each fritter.
- Place the cooked fritters on a baking sheet and continue cooking until all the mixture is cooked.
- Serve on a bed of spinach or rocket.
Tasty served along with pan-fried mushrooms and slow-roasted tomatoes plus meat or protein of choice.