Reset: Suits all phases
Great Shape: vegetable, protein, fat, dairy
1 3/4 cups almond flour
1 Tbsp coconut flour
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup melted butter
1 medium-large zucchini, thinly sliced cross-wise
1/2 tsp salt
3 large eggs
1/4 cup cream
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp fresh dill, minced
Additional salt & pepper to taste
1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- Preheat oven to 160ºC and grease a 20cm tart pan or springform pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, garlic powder and salt. Stir in butter until dough resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly into bottom and up sides of pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Meanwhile, layer zucchini in a colander and sprinkle each layer with a little salt. Let sit for 30 minutes and then drain. Rinse and layer on tea towels or paper towels and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the ricotta, eggs, cream, garlic, dill, salt and pepper. Stir in almost all the zucchini slices, reserving about 30 for layering on top.
- Pour mixture into cooled crust. Layer remaining zucchini slices in concentric circles and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until centre is set and lightly golden.